Genuine Mercedes-Benz C300 Parts Online
The C-Class was introduced as a successor to the 190 in 1993, packaging Mercedes' renowned quality and luxury into a small sedan. 2008 saw the introduction of a new aluminum V6, and with it the first C300. Although this engine was later replaced by a turbocharged four cylinder, the name is still in use.
Common Issues with the C300
Owners of these sedans have reported a few common problems from these sedans:
- - Cracked flex discs can cause the drive-shaft to vibrate.
- - Warped rotors can cause squeaking brakes.
- - Early models are prone to ignition switch failure.
Why Use Genuine Mercedes C300 Parts?
If you want the true Mercedes experience, you should keep your car original with OEM parts. Why?
- - They're built using Mercedes' original designs, maintaining your car's factory appearance and performance.
- - This construction means they also provide the same level of quality your car was built with.
- - Mercedes-Benz warranties these parts themselves.
Find OEM Parts for Your Vehicle at MBDirectParts.com/
www.MBDirectParts.com carries OEM replacements including flex discs, rotors, ignition switches and just about anything else you need to keep your car driving like it did the day it rolled off the assembly line. Our site lets you find parts by keyword, part number, Vehicle Identification Number and vehicle description. If you still can't find what you need, our factory-trained parts people will be happy to help you.