Genuine Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Parts Online
The C-Class based CLK-Class coupe and convertible reached showrooms in 1997 to compliment the larger SLK. The CLK350 was introduced in 2006 with the addition of a new 3.5 liter V6 and continued to be produced until the nameplate's end in 2010 when it was replaced by an E-Class coupe.
Common Issues with the Mercedes CLK350
Owners have reported a few common issues with these cars at repairpal.com:
- A bad control valve solenoid can switch on the "Check Engine" light.
- Worn stabilizer links can cause knocking when driving over bumps.
- A bad crankshaft position sensor can keep the engine from starting.
Why Use Genuine Mercedes CLK350 Parts?
OEM parts are the best choice to maintain the originality and quality of your Mercedes for several reasons:
- Built to Mercedes' own quality standards
- Designed to fit your specific model
- Backed by a warranty from the company
Find OEM Parts for Your Vehicle at MBDirectParts.com
MBDirectParts.com has all the OEM parts you need including control valve solenoids, stabilizer links and crankshaft position sensors to keep your CLK running like new. Our site lets you search for parts based on their part number and description as well as your vehicle's VIN. Have questions? Contact us to talk to our factory-trained parts personnel.