Genuine Mercedes-Benz G500 Parts Online
The G-wagon started life as a military vehicle, but demand from consumers eventually led to a retail version. This SUV reached the U.S. in 2001 as the G500, offering world class off-road performance paired with a powerful V8 and luxurious cabin.
Common Issues with the Mercedes G500
Owners on repairpal.com have found these issues to be the most common with this SUV:
- A bad crankshaft position sensor can keep the engine from starting.
- A failed stop lamp switch can turn on the "ESP" and "BAS" warning lights.
- The interior door handles break easily.
Why Use Genuine Mercedes-Benz G500 Parts?
If you want to get the best performance from your G500, OEM parts are the obvious choice:
- They're designed and tested by the manufacturer to work with your vehicle.
- They're built to Mercedes' own quality standards.
- Mercedes backs these parts with their own warranty.
Find OEM Parts for Your Vehicle at mbdirectparts.com
If you want to keep your G500 performing like it did when it was new, you need parts from mbdirectparts.com. We carry everything you need including crankshaft position sensors, stop lamp switches and door handles. Finding the right part is easy because our site lets you search by VIN, part number and keywords. We also have factory-trained parts people who can help you when you can't find something or just have questions.